Concert in memory of Anatoly KELBERG
Big Concert Hall (90, Abylay khan av.)In a programme:
L. Boelman "Gothic Suite" №4 Toccata
L. Anderson "Trifle"
K. Basie "Basie Boogie"
V. Poltaratsky "Souvenir"
M. Legrand "Love Song"
D. Moore "Waltz for Suzy"
A. Kuanshaliev - "Balance", "Running"
JS Bach "Ave Maria"
T. Kamysheva “Lullaby”
B. Howard "Fly me to the Moon"
C. Korea “Spain”
M. Ravel Rhapsody for violin and orchestra "Gypsy"
B. Yanke "Prema"
K. Jenkins “Palladio”
- Concert orchestra of Akim of Almaty
under the direction of the People's Artist of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Murat Serkebaev
- Soloists of the Almaty Symphony Orchestra
- Honored Artist of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Commander of the Order "Kurmet" -
Gabit NESIPBAEV (body)
- Honored Worker of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Zhamilya SERKEBAYEVA (violin)
- Ethno-fusion group “Khazar”
- Nurgul TULEUOVA (piano)
- Victor KHOMENKOV (piano)
- Bodek Janke (percussion)
- Margarita KELBERG (violin, vocals)
- Valery NASIBULIN (double bass)
- Meirman ABDRACHMANULY (harmonica)
- Oleg TKACHENKO (saxophone)
- Zhalgasbek ILES (sybyzgy / shan-kobyz)
ENTRANCE BY FREE TICKETS
1. Tickets can be obtained from the concert department of the conservatory.
Department work schedule: from Monday to Friday
from 9.30 to 18.00 (break from 13.00 to 14.00)
2. Online receipt of free tickets -
Help by phone (WhatsApp)
+7 701 272 98 69