Zeingaliyeva Zukhra Shavkatovna
Nationality: The Republic of Kazakhstan
Phone number: 8-747-248-30-20
1. 2013-2015 – Kazakh National Conservatory named after Kurmangazy, Master's Degree (Faculty of Instrumental Performance), Master of Arts;
2. 2001-2006 – Kazakh National Conservatory named after Kurmangazy, bachelor's degree (instrumental performance faculty);
3. 1990-2001 – Republican Secondary Specialized School for gifted children named after K. Baiseitova, specialty-flute;
4. 1988-1990 – Republican Secondary Specialized School for gifted children named after K. Baiseitova, preparatory department.
2. WORK EXPERIENCE:
2017 – the present time Kazakh National Conservatory named after Kurmangazy, teacher of the flute class;
2016 – the present time Variety and Symphony orchestra of the mayor of Almaty, artist of the orchestra, concertmaster;
2012 – the present time Republican Secondary Specialized School for gifted children named after K. Baiseitova, flute teacher;
2011-2016 – the State Committee of Music School No. 12, the flute teacher;
2011-2012 – The experimental school of arts at the Kazakh national conservatory named after Kurmangazy, flute teacher;
2007-2011 – Classical Gymnasium of Arts No. 46, Flute Teacher.
3. ADVANCED TRAINING (INTERNSHIPS, MASTER CLASSES):
1. May 2019 – open lessons by Sophie Cherrier (Paris, France);
2. December 2018 – Billy Cobham's master class (USA);
3. June 2018 – participation in the Summer School (Almaty) with Yerzhan Kushanov (France);
4. May 2018 – master class of Anna Smirnova (Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia);
5. April 2018 – a master class by Ella Dolzhikova in Moscow, Russia;
6. March 2018 – master-class of Emmanuel Pahud in St. Petersburg, Russia;
7. 2016 – master class of Elena Isayeva (Russia);
8. 2015 – internship at the Moscow State Conservatory named after P. Tchaikovsky in the class of Professor A.M.Golyshev (flute);
9. 2014 – master-class soloist of the State Academic Opera and Ballet Theater named after Abai Venera Mukasheva (Kazakhstan);
10. 2012 – master class at the Paris National Conservatory of Music and Dance David Valter (oboe, France);
11. 2011 – master class of the soloist of the Mariinsky Theater Nikolay Mokhov (Russia);
12. Visiting master classes of such musicians as Yuri Bashmet (viola), Marat Bisengaliev (violin), Michelle Letiek (clarinet), Ivan Stolbov (clarinet) and others;
13. Certificates for passing the refresher courses for teachers of Music School.
1. "Features of the methodology of teaching the teacher Viktor Alekseyevich Glebov." // Collection of articles by young researchers - Almaty, 2015;
2. "Flute performance in Kazakhstan: past, present and future". // Musical art in the modern world: materials of the scientific conference - Almaty, 2014;
3. To the jubilee of the flute class. // A new musical newspaper. - Almaty, 2012, №2 September-December.
1. "Flute", an educational program for music schools and music departments of the School (with 6 and 8-year term of study) - KNK named after Kurmangazy, "Modern School of Arts" . – Almaty, 2012;
2. "Flute", educational programs of the KDM and teenage departments of the Music School, KNK named after Kurmangazy, "Modern School of Arts" .- Almaty, 2012.
ORGANIZING AND PARTICIPATING IN CONCERTS:
2018 – co-organizer of the Summer Flute School with Yerzhan Kushanov;
2018 – the official representative of the organizing committee of the VII International competition - the festival of young performers on wooden brass and percussion instruments. Yu.N. Dolzhikov in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2018 – concert in the theater "Quadrate" Evening of flute sonatas JS Bach;
2017 – concert for the anniversary of V.A. Glebov in the KNK after Kurmangazy;
2016 – concert of "The Works of Jan Clark for Flute" in the Republican Secondary Specialized School for gifted children named after K. Baiseitova;
2013 – co-organizer of the Republican contest of performers on wind instruments named after K. Zhumakenov;
2012 – co-organizer of the concert in KNK named Kurmangazy "To the anniversary of the flute class" with E.F. Breusov and O.V. Nesterova.
2014 – participation in the creation of the animated film "Anuar and Musa" at the Kazakhfilm studio, as a composer and performer on flute and recorder.
2017 – presently participating in the jam session with the Khomenkov Band.
2019 – presently participation in concerts by Diana Makina.
Communicative, purposeful, self-development.