Entry requirements to MAGISTRACY2021-2022 academic year
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
7M02101 – Musicology
7М02111 – Composition
7M02123 – Art-management
7M02103 – Vocal art
7М02104 – Traditional music art
7M02102 – Wind instruments and percussion instruments
7M02102 – Instrumental execution
7M02102 – Instrumental execution (Сoncertmaster class specialty)
7M02101 – Instrumental performance (Piano)
2020-2021 academic year
APPLICANTS TO THE MASTER'S DEGREE !
I. Applicants, for the period of entrance exams must:
- Have a laptop, personal computer, tablet or smartphone with a camera and microphone;
- Sustainable internet
- Availability of "Zoom", "Webex Meet", "Google Meet", "OBS studio" applications on the device;
- The applicant must always be in front of the video camera during the whole examination. There must be no unauthorized persons in the examination room other than the applicant. It is important that the person and all movements of the applicant are clearly visible.
- If the applicant is unable to connect to the admission examination in time due to Internet problems, it is necessary to inform the Secretary of the Admissions commissions by phone within 10 minutes.
- If there is a problem with the Internet, another attempt is given once. A repeat exam is scheduled the same day at another time.
II. For the first creative examination by July 20 it is necessary to send the following video materials to the secretaries of admissions commissions for each specialty:
· for groups of educational programs "Traditional Music Art", "Vocal Art", "Instrumental Performance", "Conducting" - YOUtube link to video performance of solo program in accordance with the requirements, which are posted on Yandex disk.
· for EP "Composition" - audio/video recording and sheet music of your own composition in electronic format.
On Yandex disk there is information about requirements for entrance exams. login - knk.magistr, password - magistr2020;
III. For the second creative exam until July 20, 2020 send an email to: email@example.com send an abstract in Word/PDF format with a scientific justification of the future topic of the master's thesis
CREATIVE EXAMS IN ONLINE FORMAT WILL PASS THROUGH THE PROGRAM "ZOOM", "WEBEX MEET", "GOOGLE MEET", "OBS STUDIO" ACCORDING TO THE SCHEDULE OF ENTRANCE EXAMS
Acceptance of applications from enrollees to the Masteral program: from 15 june to 19th July 2019.
The date of the creative exam magistracy is July 24
The date of the defense of the abstract for applicants to the magistracy is July 27-28
Admission is carried out until August 28th
REQUIREMENTS TO THE INTRODUCTORY EXAMINATION:
7M02123 - Art Management
7М02101 - Мusicology
7М02102 - Instrumental performance:
- Wind and Рercussion instruments
- String instruments
7M02103 - Vocal art
7М02104 - Traditional mucic art
- Kobyz and bayan
- Folk singing
7M02105 - Conducting
7M02111 - Composition
7M01103 - Pedagogy and Psychology
CONDUCTING DISTANCE ENTRANCE EXAMS AT THE KAZAKH NATIONAL CONSERVATORY NAMED AFTER KURMANGAZY (MASTER'S DEGREE)
Rules of study admission for Master's degree and Doctoral programs
Cost of education
Questions related to admission to the Master's degree program, can be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Secretary for Master's and PhD Studies:
Keshubaeva Dinara mob: +7 707 717-75-73